Flower designs are rampant in the tattoo industry nowadays. You can see floral tattoos in men and women of all ages. In fact, it never loses its popularity!
One of the known flowers in the tattoo world is the Hibiscus. It is a flowering plant containing hundred species that are native in the Pacific. It is also known as Rose Mallow. Hibiscus flowers can come in a variety of different colors and the same can be said about hibiscus tattoos.
Hibiscus tattoo is a popular choice for men and women. Just like most flowers, the hibiscus flower can embrace deep representation. As it holds diverse symbolic connotations, Hibiscus flower colors also have their representations too.
- Red Hibiscus- Love, Passion, Desire
- Yellow Hibiscus- Friendship
- Purple Hibiscus- Wealth, Royalty
- Blue Hibiscus- Fertility, Serenity
- Pink Hibiscus- Rare Beauty
- White Hibiscus- Enlightenment
You can have it on large or intricate small prints. In line with flexibility, Hibiscus is also the safest choice because you can add other elements in your Hibiscus print that can enhance its overall appearance.
Below are some design inspirations for Hibiscus tattoos.
Hibiscus Tattoo Ideas
1. Lovely Hibiscus Back Tattoo
2. Orange Hibiscus Back Tattoo
3. Sepia Colored Hibiscus Foot Tattoo
4. Tribal Hibiscus Back Tattoo
5. Minimal Hibiscus Foot Tattoo
6. Red Hibiscus Wrist Tattoo
7. Subtle Hibiscus Shoulder Tattoo
8. Blue Watercolor Hibiscus Wrist Tattoo
9. Black And White Hibiscus Shoulder Tattoo
10. Hibiscus Waves Back Tattoo
11. Aztec Hibiscus Waist Tattoo
12. Hibiscus Garden Back Tattoo
13. Hibiscus Sleeve Tattoo
14. Fancy Hibiscus Shoulder Tattoo
15. 3D Hibiscus Arm Tattoo
16. Adorable Hibiscus Lower Back Tattoo
17. Hibiscus Bouquet Sleeve Tattoo
18. Girly Hibiscus Leg Tattoo
19. Hibiscus Belly Button Tattoo
20. Hibiscus Chest Tattoo
21. Detailed Hibiscus Side Tattoo
22. Beautiful Hibiscus Back Tattoo
23. Hawaiian Flower Foot Tattoo
24. Alluring Hibiscus Back Tattoo
25. Blooming Hibiscus Side Tattoo
26. Triple Hibiscus Foot Tattoo
27. Hibiscus With Tahitian Back Tattoo
28. Hibiscus Nape Tattoo
29. Red And Blue Hibiscus Foot Tattoo
30. Hibiscus Leg Tattoo
As for the print location, you can place the Hibiscus on any parts of your body — you can have it inked in your back, arm, wrist, sleeve, foot, nape, leg, anywhere you wish! Just give your desired design to the tattoo connoisseurs and you’ll be amazed of the outcome.
Nevertheless, whatever style you go for, you can’t go wrong with hibiscus tattoos.