Biomechanical tattoos have a unique charm about themselves and are quite a popular form of art practiced by hundreds of men and women that love the intricate combination of machine elements with blood and flesh that constitute the main element of biomechanical tattoo designs.
Biomechanical tattoos are not a recent phenomenon to have created a cult following among people. These originated mainly in the late seventies and were patronized by Hollywood movies like aliens. However, the love for these intricate tattoos seems to have reached new heights as one can easily spot a person wearing a cool biomechanical tattoo.
From simple machine biomechanical tattoo designs to those that bear more complex patterns like robots, aliens and steampunk, there is a plethora of such awesome biomechanical tattoo designs on offer when one visits a tattoo artist. These motifs come in a wide range of color combos too and this is what makes biomechanical tattoo designs unique in their own right.
A common fea that is found in all biomechanical tattoos is the machine element seen almost everywhere. Be it any design, there has to be a depiction of some machine part or component including screws, nuts, bolts and pipes. Many biomechanical tattoos also come with chips being inked to beautify the designs. Looking at any biomechanical tattoo makes one wonder if the person sporting such a design is a cyborg or not. Such realistic are some biomechanical tattoos that it becomes rather a tough job to segregate the machine components from that of human anatomical parts.
In this article, you would gladly come across cool and amazing 50 biomechanical tattoo designs that imbibe all kinds of machine components with some being over the top, while others are simple in style and are showcased very artistically. There are three dimensional biomechanical tattoo designs that look authentic and quite real. However, one common element seen in most is the organic component that is used in plenty when inking biomechanical tattoo designs. These include blood, muscles and bones.
Some of the biomechanical tattoo designs seen below are bound to make your flesh squirm with an eerie feel since these look quite bloody with bones and skulls protruding from the design, but, in a pleasant way! Yes, while there are a few people that would not like ghastly aliens being carved on their bodies, but many hundreds are actually crazy behind such biomechanical tattoos simply because these help gather the much needed attention!
While most of the biomechanical tattoos come with machine like designs, there are some that look even more intriguing than others. A type of biomechanical tattoo is known as skin ripped tattoo and is shown as if the skin or the muscles of the person’s body is being ripped apart. While, the outer portion of the tattoo will resemble a tattered skin, the inner portion will seem to be a storehouse of machine components like clock biomechanical tattoo designs that showcase the complex inner circuitry of a clock.
But, before one thinks of getting a biomechanical tattoo, it is quite necessary to decide on the body part where the design will be carved. Most of the biomechanical tattoos are inked on the back, legs, chest and shoulder. The commonly seen biomechanical tattoos are those that look simple and are inked in plain black and grey shades. But, if one feels like bringing in more color, he or she can opt for a colorful biomechanical tattoo as seen in some of the images below.
Most biomechanical tattoo fans are such folks that are techno geeks and are in love with everything related to technology. But, now a days, folks that are far from the ‘geek world’, too are opting to ink such cool designs as these have a ‘shock effect’ and create ripples wherever one goes. While, most of these designs revolve around machines and robots, there are many other motifs that involve the use of skulls, flowers and vampires to add funk and style.
Look below to find out more about such amazing biomechanical tattoo ideas as these images will definitely open up your horizons and help you select the best for yourself.
1. Biomechanical tattoos designs on arms
2. Biomechanical rib tattoos
3. Black biomechanical tattoo on arm
4. Cool chest biomechanical tattoo idea
5. Amazing biomechanical tattoo on chest and sleeves
6. Cool leg biomechanical tattoo
7. Biomechanical skull tattoo design
8. Amazing eye biomechanical tattoo design
9. Biomechanical sleeve tattoo
10. Biomechanical tattoo behind the shoulder
11. Bone and mechanical arm tattoo designs
12. Biomechanical forearm 3D design
13. Cool 3D insect biomechanical tattoo design
14. Chest biomechanical tattoo
15. Biomechanical leg tattoo designs
16. Biomechanical fetus tattoo on arms
17. Attractive biomechanical half sleeve tattoo design
18. Biomechanical ankle tattoos
19. Biomechanical ribs tattoo for girls
20. Amazing back biomechanical tattoo design
21. Biomechanical tribal tattoos on chest
22. Biomechanical arm tattoo
23. Upper arm biomechanical tattoo designs
24. Sleeve tribal biomechanical tattoo
25. Biomechanical tribal tattoos for men
26. Neck biomechanical tattoo design
27. Awesome biomechanical sleeve tattoos
28. Attractive biomechanical sleeve tattoo
29. Unique biomechanical tattoo on sleeve
30. Skull biomechanical tattoo design
31. Arm biomechanical tattoos
32. Biomechanical tattoo on arms
33. Amazing biomechanical skull tattoo design
34. Cool biomechanical tattoo on the ribs
35. Calf biomechanical tattoo designs
36. Full back biomechanical tattoo
37. Biomechanical sleeve tattoo
38. Attractive arm biomechanical tattoo idea
39. Intricate biomechanical tattoo on sleeves
40. Amazing biomechanical sleeve tattoo
41. Biomechanical head tattoo design
42. Amazing biomechanical tattoo on the calf
43. Biomechanical hand tattoo design
44. Alien biomechanical tattoo idea
45. Amazing foot biomechanical tattoo
46. Full sleeve biomechanical tattoo
47. Back biomechanical tattoo
48. Colorful biomechanical back tattoo idea
49. Biomechanical tribal tattoo
50. Unique biomechanical tattoo on hands