A diamond tattoo is truly a much coveted tattoo design that is loved by both the sexes. The diamond got immortalized when the famous sex siren ‘Marilyn Monroe’ sang the song “diamonds are a gal’s best friend” so much so that even boys started inking diamond tattoo designs on themselves!
Diamond motifs are not merely gorgeous in looks, but also convey a variety of meanings. A diamond is a jewel that is durable and has lot of strength and hence, a diamond motif stands for mental and physical strength and also a durable character.
Some people also attach other symbolical meanings like purity of soul to a diamond tattoo. Your diamond motif can also stand for true love and can be seen on such folks that are hitched in love and wish to show the world what they feel for the other person in their life.
Why people opt to ink diamond tattoos? Well, there are a whole lot of reasons why most feel like engraving these stunning pieces on their bodies. One main reason is the appearance of a diamond that attracts people to get it engraved. Diamonds look gorgeous and most women like to ink these jewels for the sheer beauty of it.
When you ink a diamond motif, there is scope to combine it with other fabulous tattoo designs like flowers, hearts or even sugar skulls as seen in a few images posted below. This flexibility allows even men to ink diamond tattoo designs on their bodies. When combined with a skull, raven or flames, diamond motifs can look really masculine and sexy.
Women often get these tattoos inked in combination with more feminine designs like birds, butterflies and flowers. Some people often come in the mood to pay an ode to their loved ones like parents, and diamonds are considered the best symbol to represent an undying love.
Let’s take a look at some of the most ‘high in demand’ diamond motifs, though it’s really tough to say which design is more popular than the other! Here they come:
Flower diamond tattoo designs: Flowers add more sensuousness to a diamond tattoo and hence is most favored by gals and elder women. Flowers like red roses are perhaps the most desired as these two designs compliment each other really well.
Birds and diamond designs: Birds are another subject to find their place alongside diamond motifs. In a few images, you can spot beautiful birds inked in combination with diamonds. Both men and women like to ink these tattoos.
Wings and diamond motif: Diamonds also look great when engraved in the middle of angel or bird wings. Typically men get these designs inked over their chests or bare backs. Wings and diamond designs look masculine.
Words and diamond tattoos: Words like ‘Love’ or scripts gel very well with diamond designs and are quite attractive in appearance just like the pics you can see where people have gotten their arms inked with mum, dad and diamond designs. Looks pretty impressive, we must say!
You can get this shimmering stone inked on any part of your body like foot, behind the ear, leg, thigh, arm, back and even chest. There is no dearth of options to choose when you are looking for a cool looking diamond design. For women, it’s mostly the foot, back or thighs where they like to ink diamonds. For men, it’s the back or chest.
As the choice is unlimited with diamond designs, it is suggested that you do a lot of research before finalizing on a particular diamond motif as you wouldn’t want to ink something that doesn’t look appealing to you or proves to be a bit more expensive than what you imagined. Look carefully at these 51 stunning diamond tattoos before letting your eyes rest on one!
Tattoos Of Diamonds
1. Green and blue diamond tattoo on back
2. 3D pink diamond tattoo on chest
3. Diamond with blood tattoo design
4. Thigh diamond and bow tattoos
5. Diamond and butterfly tattoo
6. Cute finger diamond tattoo
7. Key and diamond tattoos on foot
8. Diamond and bird tattoo on chest
9. Diamond tattoo behind the neck
10. Stars and diamond tattoos on foot
11. Black diamond tattoo with shading
12. Sparkling hand diamond tattoo
13. Black and white diamond tattoo
14. Cool blue diamond tattoo with red border
15. Crown diamond tattoos
16. Green diamond tattoo on thigh
17. Hip diamond tattoo
18. Diamond crown tattoo on thigh
19. Arm diamond and crown tattoos
20. Diamond and Crown tattoo on arm
21. Blue birds diamond tattoo
22. Black arm diamond tattoo with wordings
23. Red diamond with wings tattoo
24. Diamond tattoo with heart wings design
25. Red diamond tattoo with black shading
26. Diamond tattoo with angel wings
27. Chest diamond tattoo for women
28. Unique hand diamond tattoo
29. Diamond tattoo with blue shading
30. Mum diamond tattoo on hand
31. Diamond with sun rays tattoo on chest
32. Beautiful back diamond tattoo
33. Mum and dad banner diamond tattoo
34. Black melting diamond tattoo on hand
35. Finger diamond ring tattoo
36. Red 3D diamond tattoo
37. Inspirational diamond tattoo on arm
38. Green diamond and bow tattoo
39. Mexican diamond and skull tattoos
40. Red diamond tattoo design
41. Three diamond tattoos on arm
42. Bird holding a diamond tattoo design
43. Gorgeous big diamond tattoo
44. Stunning black diamond tattoo above the elbow
45. Black diamond tattoos on hip
46. Hip diamond tattoos
47. Arm dripping diamond tattoo
48. Sugar skull and diamond tattoo
49. Diamond rose and skull tattoo designs
50. Huge diamond tattoo with red rose
51. Blue diamond tattoo with purple glow