If you are someone that likes a little different form of tattoos, I will suggest you go for water color tattoos as these look artistic and are pretty different in style than ordinary ink tattoos. Water color tattoos are a way to show your artsy side and are famous the world over.
People these days want to try out different and unusual forms of body art, and what can be more intriguing and creative than inking tattoos made out of water colors!
Most water color tattoos are abstract forms of art and are very captivating in appearance. Looking at the current trend among men and women to get such tattoos inked, I have dedicated today’s post that showcases 55+ water color tattoo ideas that are different and quite extraordinary.
Inking your body with water colors adds a distinct charm as these make it look more like a giant canvas that is artsy. Quite unlike normal tattoos, the water color tattoo ideas make use of varied patterns and styles. Most of these tattoos look brilliant and are the works of such tattoo artists that know their craft well and are acclaimed for their artistic skills.
Among the most common design seen inked on most men and women, the butterfly water color tattoo is perhaps the loveliest and is one of my personal favorites. Butterfly is a colorful winged crea whose beauty can be portrayed in full bloom with water colors. I, as a teenager, loved tattoos that depicted butterflies and got many inked by using these flamboyant colors.
What clicks with this artsy depiction is the blotchy design pattern created by combining various water colors inside the wings that lend an abstract and shabby look.
Another water color tattoo that seems to be adored by all is the magnificent rose. Some images here will show you how brilliant roses can look when inked with water colors. Symbolizing love and passion, a rose looks romantic specially when carved using such attractive colors. It is however, the dripping effect created that takes my breath away.
Wolf water color tattoo is also loved by one and all as it looks regal and quite masculine. Most men prefer to get a wolf design inked with water colors as these lend a bolder look to the design along with the dripping effect that makes the wolf appear life like.
There are many other designs like dolphins, portraits and flowers that look equally beautiful when inked with water colors. If you look below, you can also spot a few designs that make use of water colors on top of the main motif, like a deer, around which various shades of colors are splattered all over. This art form is called negative space and looks really stunning.
Also quite popular are abstract designs where the artist simply splatters various shades together to create a motif that resembles nothing in particular but still looks gorgeous like the image below where the girl’s back is seen splashed with myriad colors.
Water color tattoos do not give you ‘run of the mill’ look. Instead these make your bodies resemble masterpieces created by famed artists and painters. If someone seems interested in getting such mesmerizing tattoos done on their bodies, they must hook up with artists that know their skills well.
Go through this post and see for yourself how brilliant these water color tattoo designs look. I am hopeful that you will enjoy reading this post as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. Please do come back with comments to let me know if these tattoos made an impression or not!
Watercolor Tattoos For Men and Women
1. Amazing bird watercolor tattoo
2. Sketchy art bird water color tattoo
3. Amazing chest watercolor tattoos
4. Back water color cat tattoo
5. Beautiful watercolor red bow tattoo
6. Watercolor sparrow tattoos
7. Butterfly water color forearm tattoo
8. Creative water color girl and boat tattoos
9. Hummingbird water color blossom tattoo
10. Incredible water color flower and butterfly tattoos for women
11. Blazing water color feather tattoo
12. Beautiful water color owl tattoo
13. Creative owl watercolor tattoo
14. Colorful lion water color tattoo
15. Cool water color flower tattoo on ribs
16. Amazing rose water color tattoo
17. Water color Lotus Mandala tattoo with jewel trinkets
18. Abstract water color flower tattoo on upper arms
19. Cute anchor water color tattoo
20. Water color fox and flower tattoos
21. Cool watercolor girl with an umbrella tattoo
22. Koi fish water color tattoo designs
23. Creative full sleeves water color tattoos for women
24. Creative hot air balloon water color tattoo
25. Astonishing sleeve hot air balloon water color tattoo
26. Amazing female water color portrait tattoo
27. Creative water color tiger tattoo on thighs
28. Water color flower tattoo on hands
29. Unique anchor and rose water color tattoo designs
30. Water color hummingbird and words tattoo
31. Beautiful neck water color cat tattoo
32. Beautiful abstract water color tattoo on back
33. Back flying horse water color tattoo
34. Water color eagle tattoo design
35. Arm bird water color tattoo
36. Water color Majoras Mask tattoo on upper back
37. Geometric water color bird tattoo
38. Water color lotus tattoo
39. Artsy wolf water color tattoos
40. Men half sleeve water color tattoo
41. Water color compass tattoo for men
42. Artistic dolphin water color tattoo
43. Star bird water color tattoo on the back
44. Water color bear tattoo for men
45. Amazing water color wording tattoo on the ribs
46. Amazing leg water color tattoo
47. Amazing blue birds water color tattoos
48. Water color dripping rose and skull tattoos
49. Water color astronaut tattoo
50. Amazing water color dandelion and birds tattoo
51. Amazing water color tattoo below the collar bone
52. Water color Macaw shoulder tattoo
53. Creative water color tattoo on arms
54. Impressive water color elephant tattoo
55. Water color fleur de lis tattoo on neck back